As a company that mainly delivers in-home service, we feel it is important to keep you informed of our evolving policy to lower the risk of spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus while we continue to provide you with the high level of service you expect from us. At this time, Chicago Heating and Cooling remains open to serve your HVAC needs.
Chicago Heating and Cooling is thoroughly dedicated to the safety and well-being of our employees and customers. We have, therefore, firmly adopted the following policies to ensure we are doing everything we can for not only our customers but the entire surrounding areas.
- Our technicians are required to hand sanitize before entering a home and afterward
- Our Technicians will carry wipes, gloves and wear clean shoe covers.
- Instructed our field workers to wear gloves and sanitize or wash their hands before and after every job.
- We will be ‘social distancing’ while in your home so we will maintain 6 feet of space and not shake hands.
- We are practicing social distancing, so the technician can email an estimate to you for you to approve from your own device.
- Once a repair/work is done, the technician can email you the invoice with a link that allows it to be paid online.
- If employees have any symptoms or if they are feeling ill, they are to stay home for a minimum of 14 days.
- Technicians are required to regularly disinfect their tools and vans with disinfectant products.
- We will clean all surfaces which we encounter with disinfectant products (furnaces/thermostats).
- We provide masks if the situation calls for it.